The complexity of cyber threats has evolved as cybercriminals weaponize data, ransomware increases, and security breaches impact operating expenses. The evolving security threats are difficult to anticipate without responsive, modern training. With this in mind, Cisco updated its security portfolio with the Cisco CyberOps certification and training program to complement our CCNP Security and CCIE Security certifications. While these infrastructure certifications focus on designing, building, and configuring secure infrastructure, the focus of Cybersecurity is securing digital assets.
In cybersecurity, exciting opportunities abound to identify risks, protect your organization, detect security events, and recover assets. These tasks are done by Network Security Engineers, Security Analyst, and Security Engineers. Cisco has a certification for every level of your career. Cisco training and certifications build responsive, modern skills you need to advance your security career. Take your place and secure your position in the new era of Cybersecurity with Cisco security training and certifications.
To provide you with the most flexibility and options for your Cisco Network Security training needs TaoTastic! has put together a comprehensive training bundle.
Our Cisco Network Security Bundle includes all the training you will need to go from zero to CCIE. This bundle includes:
- This course covers security fundamentals as presented by Cisco. You’ll learn security concepts, security monitoring, host-based analysis, network intrusion analysis, and security policies and procedures all from the perspective of a Cisco expert. By the end of these courses, you’ll be well on your way to becoming a security expert.
- This course covers the essentials of implementing and operating core Cisco security technologies. It lays the foundation for candidates looking to dive into the world of Cisco network security. This covers everything you need to know about network security, cloud security, content security, endpoint protection and detection, secure network access, and visibility and enforcement. You’ll have the foundation laid for a career in network security and the ability to specialize in any number of specific areas and technologies.
- This course has been built to develop your knowledge in Cisco Firepower Threat Defense and Firepower 7000 and 8000 Series virtual appliances including policy configurations, integrations, deployments, management, and troubleshooting. You will gain knowledge related to implementing advanced Next-Generation Firewall (NGFW) and Next-Generation Intrusion Prevention System (NGIPS) features, including network intelligence, file type detection, network-based malware detection, and deep packet inspection.
- This course focuses on a blend of real-world experience and best practices mixed with the requirements for the CCNP SISE 300-715 exam. The goal of the course is to not only cover the objectives for the SISE 300-715, but also provide a solid learning resource for mastering key concepts regarding planning and delivering a Cisco ISE solution. Topics include how to develop an ISE architecture; what to consider during the crawl, walk, and run phases of deployment; and how to support a mature ISE deployment. The course walks you through successful deployment and elaborates on how to avoid common pitfalls. The course includes many examples and demos of how to configure the technology, so the viewer can follow along with their own lab to master each concept.
- This course also covers how to implement, configure, monitor, and support enterprise Virtual Private Network (VPN) solutions. Through a combination of lessons and hands-on experiences, you will acquire the knowledge and skills to deploy and troubleshoot traditional Internet Protocol Security (IPsec), Dynamic Multipoint Virtual Private Network (DMVPN), FlexVPN, and remote access VPN to create secure and encrypted data, remote accessibility, and increased privacy.
Cisco CCIE Network Security
- The CCIE Security Certification is one of the industry’s most widely recognized and respected certification programs and is a valuable tool for any IT professional working in any field. Candidates often have five to seven years of experience with designing, deploying, operating, and optimizing security technologies.