Software, networking, and infrastructure grow more and more interconnected every day. Applications deliver exciting new experiences, and with intent-based networking, organizations can take advantage of automation to scale and secure their networking infrastructure. With Cisco Enterprise Infrastructure certification, your opportunities to help maximize that potential are boundless.
Just ask hiring managers: 71% of them say that certifications increase their confidence in an applicant’s abilities. Cisco designed their Enterprise Infrastructure certification to help you position yourself as a technical leader in the ever-changing landscape of networking technologies. The certification covers core technology areas and validates your end-to-end lifecycle skills in complex enterprise networks from planning and design to operating and optimizing.
Among the industry’s most widely recognized and respected certifications, Cisco certifications tell the world in no uncertain terms that you know what you’re talking about. In addition, completing Cisco’s qualifying exam earns you a Cisco Specialist certification, so you get recognized for your accomplishments along the way.
To provide you with the most flexibility and options for your Cisco Enterprise Infrastructure training needs TaoTastic! has put together a comprehensive training bundle.
Our Enterprise Infrastructure Bundle includes all the training you will need to go from zero to CCIE. This bundle includes:
- Take your skills to the next level with a course that goes beyond CCNA for your current career. CCNA 200-301 is the new industry standard certification for network administrators, support technicians, and data center operations.
- The ENCOR - Implementing and Operating Cisco Enterprise Network Core Technologies course gives you the knowledge and skills needed to configure, troubleshoot, and manage enterprise wired and wireless networks. You’ll also learn to implement security principles within an enterprise network and how to overlay network design by using solutions such as SD-Access and SD-WAN.
- This course expands on advanced routing and infrastructure technologies, expanding on the topics covered in the Implementing and Operating Cisco Enterprise Network Core Technologies (ENCOR) course. It helps prepare you to take the exam, 300-410 Implementing Cisco Enterprise Advanced Routing and Services (ENARSI), which leads to the new CCNP Enterprise and Cisco Certified Specialist
- This course covers the skills needed to design Cisco Enterprise networks. It covers the fundamentals for advanced routing and addressing solutions, advanced enterprise campus networks, Cisco WAN, security services, network services, and SDA. By the end of this path, you’ll be confident in your abilities to design network architecture for Cisco Enterprise networks.
- In this course, you’ll go beyond traditional enterprise solutions and dive into network programmability and automation principles so you can bring enterprise networks into the future. You’ll learn about Cisco DNA Center, Cisco SD-WAN, and Cisco Meraki, and how these tools can help you with your enterprise networks.
CCIE Enterprise Infrastructure
- CCIE Enterprise Infrastructure certification is the highest level you can achieve in the Enterprise track. The new CCIE Enterprise Infrastructure certification has been redesigned to leverage the skills obtained at the new CCNP level. The certification covers core technology areas and validates your end-to-end lifecycle skills in complex enterprise networks from planning and design to operating and optimizing.