Given how common Cisco technologies are throughout the marketplace, properly trained professionals who hold their DevNet Associate are very valuable across industries. After receiving this DEVNET training, you'll not only find yourself more marketable as a networking professional but also gain valuable routing and switching skills. With the right experience, DevOps professionals who complete this DevNet Associate training will be well-positioned to step into the network or DevOps engineer roles. For IT managers, this DevNet Associate training can be used for exam prep, on-boarding new DevOps professionals, or as part of a team training plan.
What you will learn:
- Software Development and Design: Concepts, methods, tools, including Python programming
- Understanding and Using APIs: Application Programming Interfaces, including REST APIs
- Cisco Platforms and Development: platforms and APIs for managing enterprise networking, data centers, compute, collaboration, and security
- Application Deployment and Security: Deploying applications, including DevOps and Docker; securing applications via modern networking components, tools, and OWASP Top 10 threat mitigation
- Infrastructure and Automation: Infrastructure as code and model-driven programmability
- Network Fundamentals: Networking components and IP services for network programmers
Who Should Take 200-901 DEVASC Training?
This DEVNET Associate training is considered associate-level Cisco training, which means it was designed for DevOps professionals. This 200-901 DEVASC course is valuable for new IT professionals with at least a year of experience with routing and switching and experienced DevOps professionals looking to validate their Cisco skills.
- New or aspiring DevOps professionals. In addition to DevOps professionals with even a little bit of experience, DEVNET Associate training is also relevant for aspiring DevOps practitioners, be they sysadmins or network admins with some Cisco routing and switching experience. IT training managers might also use 200-901 DEVASC training for on-boarding new DevOps professionals, or as part of an overall IT team training plan.
- Experienced IT professionals. DevOps or networking professionals with a few years of experience will benefit from the 200-901 DEVASC training, as it will validate their expertise with Cisco technologies, platforms, and software deployment practices. The DEVNET Associate certification can position them for career advancement into roles such as DevOps engineer, release engineer, or automation architect.