In this foundational Cisco skills training, this course covers the Cisco data center objectives in the 010-151 exam, which is the one required exam to earn the CCT Data Center 010-151 certification. Workloads and apps may be moving to the cloud, but that doesn’t mean on-prem data centers are going away. In fact, many companies prefer having their own data center for security and performance. That’s great news for anyone just heading down a data center career path. After finishing this CCT Data Center 010-151 training, you'll know about the components of a data center infrastructure. You’ll also learn about the benefits of backup and disaster recovery solutions, how hyper-convergence can simplify your data center architecture — and gain an understanding of data center servers, hypervisors, storage arrays, and the properties of storage area networks (SANs).
What you will learn:
This CCT Data Center 010-151 training maps to the 010-151 Cisco data centers exam objectives, and covers topics such as:
- Identifying data center components
- Setting up data center networks (servers, hypervisors, storage arrays, storage area networks)
- Setting up backups and preparing for disaster recovery
- Identifying Cisco Nexus hardware
- Identifying and understanding the Nexus series (5000, 2000, 7000, 3000, 9000)
- Configuring NX-OS
- Using Nexus fabric extenders
Who Should Take CCT Data Center 010-151 Training?
- This CCT Data Center 010-151 training is considered foundational Cisco training, which means it was designed for network administrators with 6 to 12 months of experience — or no experience at all. This CCT Data Center 010-151 course is valuable for new or aspiring IT professionals, experienced network administrators looking to validate or refresh foundational skills.
- New or aspiring IT professionals. If you’re a new network administrator and you’ll be working on Cisco equipment, this training will perfectly prepare you for future work in data centers. What this CCT Data Center 010-151 training covers is mastery of all components of a Cisco data center before detailing Cisco Nexus hardware and software. Having a mastery of these fine points of data center management will set you up for a long career of excellence.
- Experienced IT professionals. If you’ve been a network administrator working on Cisco equipment for a few years, with this training, you can finalize your mastery of data center knowledge. This CCT Data Center 010-151 training is designed to provide you final mastery over every aspect of data center components and Nexus hardware and software.
Certification as a Cisco Certified Technician shows that you have the skills to successfully perform onsite support and maintenance of Cisco networking and systems devices, and work effectively with the Cisco Technical Assistance Center. Give yourself the best possible chance of passing your certification exam by completing this Cisco CCT Data Center training.