Distinguish yourself as a leader in Service Provider technologies. Achieving CCIE Service Provider certification proves your skills with complex service provider solutions. A service provider’s job is fundamental to the establishment and success of any modern business. Overseeing the maintenance of a company’s network services and ensuring that everyone can utilize the appropriate connections requires a broad range of knowledge and ability.
A Cisco Certification is one of the most respected and recognized certifications throughout the industry. If you want to establish a promising networking career, earning your CCIE Service Provider Certification is a reliable step forward. Many candidates have five to seven years of experience with designing, deploying, operating, and optimizing service provider technologies and solutions.
With companies as varied as NASA, Intuit, Visa, and Dell Technologies offering lucrative job opportunities for CCIE Certified Service Providers, earning your certification can lead to exciting career options. The average salary of a Service Provider or System Engineer in the United States is $102K, though companies like NASA offer as much as $145K.
What you’ll learn:
- Configure, verify, troubleshoot, and optimize next-generation, Service Provider IP network infrastructures
- Deep dive into Service Provider technologies including core architecture, services, networking, automation, quality of services, security, and network assurance
- Advanced routing technologies including routing protocols, multicast routing, policy language
- Theories and practices to integrate Multiprotocol Label Switching (MPLS)
- Theories and practices to integrate Segment routing
- Hands-on labs to reinforce MPLS VPN fundamental concepts, benefits, and classification, MPLS components, MPLS control plane and data plane operations, MPLS VPN routing using Virtual Routing and Forwarding (VRF), Layer 2 and Layer 3 MPLS VPNs, IPv6 MPLS VPN implementations, IP Multicast VPNs, and shared services VPNs
- Deploy MPLS VPN crossing multiple Service Provider domains that improve the use of network bandwidth
- Implement and support automation solutions in a Service Provider network infrastructure, using network programmability principles, protocols, tools, and mechanisms
Who should take this course:
- Senior Service Provider professionals who undertake the responsibilities of large-scale maintenance, troubleshooting, implementation, and management of applications.
- Network engineers who have five to seven years of professional experience in designing, deploying, operating, and optimizing service provider technologies.
- Network designers who design and support complex network technologies and topologies.
- Network engineers who use an expert-level problem-solving process (including options analysis) to support complex network technologies and topologies.
- IT students and professionals seeking strong expertise in the subject and an internationally recognized qualification in the same for prospective jobs.
- Candidates with CCNP Service Provider Certification, moving on to expert levels.
- Aspirants in the following job profiles:
- Network Designer
- Network Administrator
- Consulting Systems Engineer
- Technical Solutions Architect
- Network Manager
- Cisco Integrators and partners